CBN TIES Loan Application Portal – CBN ₦500M Grant 2023.
This door has now been opened. Let’s find out how to use this portal to apply for a CBN TIES Loan.
The CBN TIES Loan is a great program that gives Nigerian college graduates the skills they need to start their own businesses. This helps the economy grow and creates jobs.
Due to the high unemployment rate, every young person in Nigeria now has to look for work on their own. But for self-employment to work, it needs money. This is what loans are used for. With the TIES loan, every Nigerian graduate can get a loan right away to run their own business.
Please remember that you can apply for ties and sign in to cbnties at www.cbnties.com.
ng is the only site where applications can be accepted.
Do you know about the 500M Grant from the Central Bank? Read on to find out how to apply now.
TIES wants to get college graduates and undergrads to start their own businesses instead of taking white-collar jobs to create jobs and help the economy grow.
How can I apply for the CBN TIES Loan – ₦500M Grant?
The rise in unemployment rate in Nigeria has prompted the Central Bank of Nigeria to take decisive action, which has led to positive results. The recipients of this grant, which is worth 500 million yen, will be given more agency.
This award was designed in conjunction with educational institutions in Nigeria, including universities and polytechnics.
If you want to apply for it, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to their website at https://cbnties.com.ng/ by clicking the link.
2. Next, tap “Apply Now”
3. The following step is to complete the registration form by providing the required information, double-checking your details, and then submitting your request. You are going to have to hold your breath till they respond to you.
Who is eligible for the TIES loan?
The government will give consideration to only those applicants who hold a degree from a Nigerian university or polytechnic. In addition to this, they will give priority to innovative entrepreneurial operations that have a strong potential for export, the creation of jobs, and the impact of transformation.
What kind of enterprises can apply for TIES?
TIES cover the following business activities:
1. Agribusiness – harvesting, processing, storage as well as logistics
2. Information technology – software/application development, data management, robotics, business process outsourcing
4. Science and technology – medical innovation,, ticketing systems, robotics, renewable energy, traffic systems, waste management
As a result, in order to be eligible for TIES as a graduate or undergraduate, your company must fall into one of the aforementioned categories.
What documents do I need to apply for TIES loan?
To apply for this timely loan, you require these important documents:
- First-degree certificate (BSc or HND or any of its equivalent)
- National Youth Service Certificate (NYSC) discharge certificate or exemption certificate
- Certificate of Participation your polytechnics and universities issues showing proof of your entrepreneurship training
- Your Statement of Income, Statement of Affairs, as well as cash flow projections for both start-ups and businesses with not more than 3 years of operations
- Business plan delineating details, financials, as well as the economic advantages of the projects
Note: You must not be over 7 years post-NYSC.
What is the maximum amount I can access under the TIES?
Here is a least of the loan amounts you can access TIES based on your level:
- Tier 1 (Individual projects): Your loan limit is N5Million with a tenor of only 5 years.
- Tier 2 (Partnership / Company projects with at most 5 individual partners): Your loan limit is N25 million for a tenor of only 5 years.
What is the TIES interest rate?
Every graduate student and undergraduate student who uses the TIES will receive a 5% interest rate from from point forward until February 2023. However, by March of 2023, it will have increased to 9%.
Where can I find more information about the TIES (Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme) program?
Direct contact information can be found at this link: https://cbnties.com.ng/contact. After entering your information and query, your message will be sent. They are working to respond to you as soon as possible.
The TIES loan is a one-of-a-kind financing scheme that was developed to assist business owners who are either graduates or undergraduate students. The primary objective of this strategy is to support the growth of entrepreneurial endeavors in order to increase employment opportunities. Review the information that was provided above to submit your application for the TIES. It is important to remember, however, that the scheme is not open to anyone other than Nigerian university graduates and students as well as Nigerian polytechnic students.