Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Workflow Management Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To provide technical and non-technical expertise in the drive for digitization of internal and customer-facing processes with the view to save costs, increase efficiency, automation of manual processes and creation of data-driven business environment.
- Develop processes or workflows in line with BRD/SWR provided for implementation.
- Digitalize the assigned processes or project using the BPM tools – 1xpress
- Conduct walkthroughs and demos with necessary stakeholders to validate requirements documented in the BRD/SWR,
- Create smart objects, views, forms and workflows based on the BRD/SWR provided for implementation
- Integrate the BPM application-1xpress with core banking and other non-core banking applications as stated in the BED/SWR.
- Develop basic procedures, logic, and rules.
- Log completed project or process for testing and quality assurance.
- Participate in the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) session and ensure resolution of all issues prior to go live
- In conjunction with app management team, ensure deployment of process or project to live environment.
- Ensure required documentation and activities are completed before pilot or go live.
- Participates in the pilot of deployed processes and ensure all issues from pilot are promptly resolved.
- Develop user’s manual, job card and Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ).
- Constantly engage the users and stakeholders to ensure the objectives of the project or processes implemented are meet
- Develop and monitor performance metrics to track the benefits of the project or process
- Oversea the users support desks and workflow issues management
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to track defined process performance metrics.
- Minimum of 1 year’s cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2020.
How To Apply
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 2 days.