DELI BABA Investment Limited is a dynamic medical equipment Sales and Services Company. Currently engaged in providing our clients and prospects second to none quality Medical and Hospital equipment at an affordable price in sympathy with the prevailing economic conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the global HR strategy
- Diagnose and deliver full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Succession plans determined and delivered, accountable for final resourcing decisions down to agreed levels, embedding core processes, talent pipelines in place
- Define, communicate and put into effect specific capability requirements for business units
- Developing depth and breadth of Management Capability to build our leadership talent for the future
- Coach the Leadership team ensuring that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams
- Deliver change programmes – deliver continuous organizational and productivity improvements
- Measure organizational health and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or relevant field with 2 – 7 years work experience.
- Proven experience in managing employee relations and case management
- Broad awareness and empathy for the Talent, Reward and OE agendas
- Experience in organizational effectiveness and organization change processes
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the Organization & People agenda to influence the business.
- Relationship and People skills
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Consultancy skills, specifically diagnosis and contracting.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Solutions orientation balanced with delivery focus
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a process environment.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day activities.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.