Inguest Global Partners Limited – We lead a Business Solutions and Service Advisory Group, assisting clients in designing and deploying appropriate Organizational Growth and Innovation Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Development Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products, and services
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet them
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ services and be able to advise clients accordingly.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the management.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend exhibitions, seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
Experience, Qualification and Required Skills:
- University degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in sales, marketing, or business development in HR consulting and/or outsourcing.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets.
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients.
- Initiative and good decision-making skills.
- Project management skills.
- The ability to motivate self and set own goals.
- Great organizational skills.
- Good networking skills.
- The ability to think strategically.
- The ability to analyze sales figures and write reports.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should please send their updated curriculum vitae (CV) to: [email protected] with “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the email.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 22 days.