Intelfort Nigeria Limited is a technology solutions provider formed with the purpose to take the productivity of organizations in Africa to the next level with Data analytics and Artificial Intelligence; we are a data analytics providing solutions organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Identifying and evaluating user and business requirements.
- Obtaining key input and along with otherteam members (technical and non-technical) create/highlight solutions to resolve business problems.
- Communicating project implementation plans with managers and solution/project stakeholders.
- Designing the information request list in line with the business solution needs.
- Ensuring clean and accurate documentation of all relevant information elicited from clients.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements for all projects assigned.
- Participating in all integration and implementation processes on both internal and external projects.
- Managing the project requirements.
- Working with the test team to make sure the tests adequately cover the requirements.
- Assessing the risk of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands.
- Coordinating project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues and manage change requests in line with the company’s policy and agreement with the client.
- Managing relationships, and monitors development performance against SLAs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- 2-3 years proven work experience in related field
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with general business functions.
- Good listening skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project is compulsory), Software Design tools, SQL queries (is a plus).
- Understanding of Business process models.
- Ability to understand stakeholder’s requirement and translate it to business processes.
- Documenting and writing reports.
- Leadership and management skills.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and Resume or CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 29 days.