Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client, a top leading financial Institution in Nigeria, is looking to hire a Banking professional to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bank Operations Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Formulating, implementing, managing and coordinating processes / operations in branch to maximise operational health and continued branch stability in an efficient operation where risks are well controlled.
- Create, develop and manage Branch’s based service delivery channels and ensure their optimal contribution to banks profitability.
- To undertake periodic self-assessment on key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls.
- Assist in coordinating, facilitating and promoting understanding of operational risk and in implementation and management of operational risk within the Unit.
Branch Operations & Support
- Responsible with Branch Manager for the setting of branch operations objectives, performing their respective appraisals as well as their training / development.
- Responsible for achieving the satisfactory grades in branch audits.
- Responsible for the provision of support, advice and guidance to the branch network regarding all areas of operations.
- Responsible for overall maintenance of the Branch assets & Custodian of Key register
- Dual custodian for Branch vault
- Ensure the reconciliation and control of the various branch suspense accounts and that outstanding are well managed.
- Responsible for supervising the ATM custodian and ensuring proper reconciliation of ATM related accounts.
- Manage/control the activities of your direct reports & ensure that they are consistently appraised, motivated & performance is optimized.
- Responsible for implementing, & managing automated distribution channels in Branches e.g. card based services, ATM’s
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to:
- “Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.
- Ensure your staff are trained in combating money laundering
- Minimum university degree or equivalent with branch banking operations experience.
- High analytical and problem solving ability gained through professional & practical experience.
- Ability to work in a turbulent and un-predictable environment where responding and managing change is essential.
- Sound leadership, decision making and management abilities.
- Project management skills ranging from project planning to implementation.
Application Closing Date
16 April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Bank Operations Coordinator” as the subject of the mail.