LiveChat will greatly increase the number of your satisfied customers. I've already tried it and I can recommend it as a go-to customer service tool! Sign up today for a free trial!
The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTPS) (International) are specifically intended to support international students to undertake a Higher Degree by research at Flinders University. The AGRTPS includes an international tuition fee offset, a living stipend and Overseas Health Care cover.
Please note: For visa purposes, the AGRTPS IS a Commonwealth Sponsored Scholarship.
A limited number (up to 10) of AGRTPS are available each year and the scholarship round is highly competitive. The AGRTPS is awarded to candidates who demonstrate outstanding aptitude for independent research. AGRTPS are considered on the basis of academic merit, academic research training and research indicators and performance.
The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree. Successful applicants are required to undertake full time study and must be commencing a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time.
Host Institution(s): Flinders University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study: Full-time research higher degree (Research Doctorate degree or Research Masters degree) offered at the University
Number of Awards: Up to 10
Target group: Citizens of any overseas country except New Zealand
The scholarship covers the international student tuition fees, a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate), and an establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares.
The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
- Please see the conditions of award for full eligibility criteria.
To apply for an Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (AGRTPS) and Flinders International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (FIPRS), you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Research higher degree (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship group, which will produce an application for both the AGRTPS and FIPRS.
The closing date for applications is 7 August 2020.
kindly read the 2020 AGRTS Conditions of Award and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.flinders.edu.au/scholarships-system/index.cfm/scholarships/display/a731e2