Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Audit Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Oversees audit planning, field work, and audit reporting, prepares report, and communicates findings and recommendation to line and senior management.
- Review automated audit work paper prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department’s methodology.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and responsible for the development of audit staff and completion of performance evaluations.
- Develop annual audit plan and coordinate audit activities.
- Oversee audit planning and reporting activities according to established policies.
- Supervise audit teams to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Evaluate performance of audit staff and provide appropriate feedback.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Organize trainings for audit team for skill development.
- Coordinate with team to review audit findings.
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations.
- Assist in developing budgets and timelines for upcoming audits.
- Evaluate current audit procedures and timelines for upcoming audits.
- Evaluate and enhance internal controls to improve operational efficiency.
- Communicate audit status to management on regular basis.
- Discuss with management about audit observation, recommendation and action to be taken.
- Prepare clear and complete audit work papers and store them in department repository.
- Analyze and resolve audit issues in a timely fashion.
Qualifications / Experience
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Should be a Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- 4 years Post ICAN with at least 2 years hands-on leadership in a medium-sized audit firm.
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Good Knowledge of GAAP & IFRS
- Must be able to demonstrate good knowledge of external audit, Nigerian tax and financial consultancy
- Good analytical and reporting skill
Other Skills / Behaviours;
- Good interpersonal relationship with positive and supportive attitude
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “job title” as the subject of the email.
Job expires in 13 days.