A reputable Law firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Details and Responsibilities
- We are recruiting for the role of an Associate. The purpose of this role is for the individual to operate in several departments in our Lagos office.
- BL / LLB / JD.
- Called to the Nigerian Bar with an excellent academic track record
- Candidates MUST have at least five (5) years experience with a minimum of Second Class Upper Honours
- Must have completed his/her NYSC
- Must be computer literate.
- Advanced advocacy skills
- Experience with litigation and corporate commercial work
- Passionate, motivated and good at taking initiative
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Able to work closely and constructively with others
- Must be Presentable and Smart
- Proven research and analytical skills, able to think critically and articulate
- Excellent writing skills in English and good oral communication skills.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.