Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Head of Directorate, E-Banking
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Zip/Postal Code: 100001
- The right candidate will provide management oversight and responsibility to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Give strategic advice and report results and findings to MD or board members (as maybe required).
- Keep all relevant stakeholders informed of developments on the brand’s objectives.
- Ensure employees move in the same strategic direction to achieve its mission
- Create and report on business plans, monitoring its efficacy and progress
- Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue, lower operating costs while maintaining quality services that are competitive as well as delivering excellent customer support through the company
- Continuous monitoring of the annual budget and ensure that revenue/sales targets are met.
- Manage and report on the effective implementation of a marketing strategy to maintain market & industry relevance.
- Manage key personnel, clients and service providers
- Promote the wellness of staff and implementing policies inline with labor legislation and health and safety guidelines to create a diverse and positive working environment
- Direct and control all business operations and manage the entire business & functional implementation of activities for projects including sign off of SLAs/business agreements, design, development, code migration and maintenance in all environments relating to assigned projects.
- Make all major corporate decisions, managing the overall operations and resources of a brand as well as acting as the main point of communication between the managing directors and board of directors of the company
- Preparation of annual budgets, reports and attending/presenting at board meetings.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required
- Minimum of B.Sc in related field
- Minimum of 5years experience in e-banking/e-payment experience
- Must have a holistic insight of global & local e-banking / e-payment industry.
- Knowledge & experience in financial inclusion & Mobile banking services
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Understanding the intricacies of financial management and management
- Ability to set and Meet with all Revenue Targets
- Strong financial acumen and good planning and forecasting skill
- Possess global & Local e-payment and e-banking insight
- Good presentation, negotiation & communication skills
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Job expires in 18 days.