LiveChat will greatly increase the number of your satisfied customers. I've already tried it and I can recommend it as a go-to customer service tool! Sign up today for a free trial!
OWPPiN Limited notification regarding Accounting Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Accounting Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||OWPPiN Limited|
|Job Location:||Akure, Ondo|
|Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||12th June, 2020|
OWPPiN Limited Accounting Officer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Accounting Officer (Intern)
- Graduate with an accounting degree.
- Experience: Three (3) year of progressive experience in a manufacturing company.
- He must be a CPA or have the plan to be certified within the first 9 months of employment.
- He must be able to pass an aptitude and practical tests including building financial statements from scratch
- He must be strong technical acumen and hardworking.
- He must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow instructions
- He must have a guarantor for one-month compensation
- He must be able to work in Akure, Ondo State.
- The salary is attractive and there is a performance bonus potential for the right candidate.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please use the job role as the subject of the email.
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free