At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
As our Accountant you will support to prepare forecasts, financial statements, business activity reports, and maintain the financial strength of an organization.
- Oversee financial details to ensure that all legal requirements are met and supervise other employees who do financial budgeting and reporting.
- Review company financial reports and find ways to reduce costs.
- Analyze market trend to maximize profits, perform data analysis, and advise senior management on profit-maximizing ideas.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role from a reputable organization.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, or Economics.
- ICAN/ACCA certification is required.
- Masters degrees or MBA is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
How To Apply
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 11 days.