The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Senior Security Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Strategic Security Senior Manager:
- The Senior Manager, Strategic Security is tasked with protecting The Coca-Cola Company from security issues that seriously threaten operations, consumer trust or shareholder confidence by delivering high order threat prevention and resolution support to the global business system, including the development and implementation of complex security programs during major events.
- The role also provides strategic leadership to drive state of the art security advice and guidance across the business system including but not limited to criminal investigations, strategic leadership protection, workplace violence and promotional integrity by maintaining subject matter expertise and effective international liaison with law enforcement agencies, U. S. Embassy personnel, as well as private and public sector security and intelligence companies.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Provide in-depth security advice and/or training seminars dealing with loss of company information, kidnap avoidance, promotional integrity and workplace violence prevention.
- Resolve security-related incidents (e.g., extortion, kidnapping, criminal contamination or other criminal attacks) by using accepted security/law enforcement techniques or procedures.
- Mitigate threats to assets (e.g., workplace violence, terrorism) of the Company by developing or providing a tactical response to an incident.
- Support efforts to build organizational capabilities required to achieve plans and destination by providing input and needed information.
- Conduct direct liaison activity by visiting domestic and foreign government officials to obtain immediate or future assistance.
- Assess business unit asset protection needs through data collection and interviews of field business personnel.
- Investigate criminal financial integrity cases (e.g., embezzlement, fraud, theft) by reviewing financial records and/or statements in order to determine culpability.
- Write asset protection strategies for the global business system to prevent and resolve incidents that threaten the Company’s assets.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Related Work Experience: 8-10 years related work experience
- Security/Law Enforcement Knowledge: Knowledge of domestic and international law enforcement/security organizations; includes the ability to develop strategic liaison/contact with such organizations to accomplish security-related missions.
- Global Asset Protection Strategies: Knowledge of strategies used to enhance the overall security posture to counter evolving threats to the global business system; includes the ability to enhance the system’s response to issues/incidents based on lessons learned from previous incidents and validation exercises. Provide security advice and counsel to the global business enterprise
- Investigative Procedures and Skills: Knowledge of interview techniques and procedures used to collect pertinent security-related information; includes the ability to recognize circumstances that may require further investigation and knowledge of procedures for arranging such investigation.
- Ability to apply investigative techniques and principles to collect and evaluate relevant case information; report facts in the proper format; obtain truthful accounts of incidents/issues.
- Professional Objectivity: Knowledge of techniques used to tactfully enforce Company policies and procedures while remaining objective when handling security
- Threat Intelligence: Develop and maintain liaison with extensive network of global law enforcement, intelligence and other government agencies and peer
- Threat Assessments: Provide incident specific assessments for security/political issues, global special events or executive travel using developed global network of law enforcement, intelligence, other government agencies, open sources and subscription services
What We Can Do for You:
- You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators.
- Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft loved brands, done sustainably,
For a Better Share Future, We Will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2021.
How To Apply
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Job expires in 4 days.